For those of you that enjoy a more active ride, we have the coverage for you.
Whether it be a Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, or even a Dirt Bike, we have you covered. Especially for these types of vehicles we understand the risk that comes with the thrill of the ride.
That’s why we want you to have the best insurance in case of any damage to you, your vehicle, or someone/something else.
Safety Tips for Motorcyclists
- Always wear a helmet with a face shield or protective eye wear
- Ensure that you have appropriate gear for riding
- Follow traffic rules
- Drive deffensively
- Keep skills up to par through education
- Be awake and ride sober
There are also some things to do before and after you mount the motorcycle.
- Tires: Check for any cracks or bulges, or signs of wear in the treads (low tire pressure or any defects could cause a blowout)
- Under the motorcycle: Look for signs of oil or gas leaks
- Headlight, taillight and signals: Test for high and low beams (make sure that all lights are functioning)
- Hydraulic and Coolant fluids: Level should be checked weekly
- Clutch and throttle: Make sure they are working smoothly (throttle should snap back when released)
- Mirrors: Clean and adjust all mirrors to ensure sharpest viewing
- Brakes: Test front and rear brakes (each brake should feel firm and hold the motorcycle still when fully applied)
- Horn: Test the horn
If you own an ATV, Snowmobile, or Dirt Bike, we advise that you also take the time to research some safety so that you can keep your premium low, but still be protected in case of an accident.
Give us a call at 925-478-5903 for a quote